M50 – Carbon Disclosure Project
Carbon Disclosure Project
M50 Concession Limited has recently carried out an assessment of its carbon footprint and has completed the submission for the reporting years 2012 to 2020, which is available to the public to view on our website.
M50 Concession submits its Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) response for the seventh consecutive year.
M50 started to assess its carbon footprint in 2013 through the implementation of tools that ensure the on-going measurement of Greenhouse Gas (GHGs) emissions. To provide further assurance of the process, M50´s Carbon footprint is subject to an external third party audit in conformity with ISO 14064-3.
M50 formally joined the CDP in 2014 by responding to the CDP climate change questionnaire for the first time. Since then, M50 is using CDP as the cornerstone to monitor and improve its environmental performance. In this sense, M50 is working towards reducing its carbon emissions thanks to initiatives like the change from a dry-salt to a pre-wet salt winter maintenance strategy. This initiative was completed in 2014 and resulted in salt consumption savings of 16%.
M50 has recently completed the assessment of its carbon footprint for the year 2019 and submitted its CDP response, please click on the below links to view our submissions and verifications to date:
- M50 CL CDP Ireland Network
- M50 Concession Limited Programme Response Investor CDP 2014
- M50 Concession Limited Programme Response Investor 2015
- M50 Concession Verification CDP 2015
- M50 Concession Limited Programme Response Investor 2016
- M50 Concession Limited Verification-CDP-2016
- M50 Concession Limited Verification-CDP-2017
- M50 Concession Limited Verification-CDP-2018
- M50 Concession Limited Verification-CDP-2019